The Funny Fundraiser® is a totally entertaining, highly profitable event that requires minimal preparation. We supply everything you need for a laugh filled evening of entertainment! You supply the laughter!
This one of a kind entertainment event has raised thousands of dollars for schools, fire departments, nonprofit organizations, youth activity associations, sports teams, and church groups.
The format is quite simple: Your group schedules The Funny Fundraiser event at a community center, fire department, fraternal order post, church recreation hall or banquet facility in your area.
Slapsticks Productions provides you with an evening of hilarious entertainment that will have your guests laughing in the aisles and your group organizers laughing all the way to the bank!
The Funny Fundraiser® event package provides all of the tools needed for a successful fund raising event, including:
• A professional three (3) act stand-up comedy performance tailored to your organization requests with a G, PG, or PG- 13 rating and running time of 90 to 120 minutes
• Professional light and sound equipment set up.
• A colorful 8′ x 10′ comedy show backdrop
• Custom printed full color promotional posters, black and white promotional flyers
• Custom printed numbered tickets with stub, ticket sales sheets, and sales binder
• Liability and Loss Insurance waiver
• Free event consultation and step-by-step assistance in production and facility set up
• Everyone in attendance thanks you for a fun and profitable event!
Your organization simply sells the tickets for the event and collects up to 80 percent of the ticket price. The comedians will even help you promote additional activities, such as 50/50 raffles, Chinese auctions, and silent auctions that can be held during the performance!
Your group members are guaranteed to have a memorable and profitable fundraising event.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 412-920-JOKE (5653) or email us at DavidKaye@SlapsticksProductions.com for detailed information about this fun-filled evening of laughter.